- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We use the following Google Analytics display advertising features: remarketing; Double-Click platform integration; demographics and interest reporting.
- We use data from Google’s interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to better understand our customers. This data is completely anonymous and is used in aggregate form only to organize and improve our advertising strategies.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on selected sites across the Internet. We work with third-party vendors, including Google, to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie without first contacting you and receiving your written consent.
- You can prevent your browsing data from being used by Google Analytics by using the free opt-out tool provided at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Wyoming and New Mexico
Pay No State Income Tax with a Wyoming LLC. Ideal for Asset Protection.
Enjoy Peerless Member Privacy at No Extra Cost with a secure New Mexico LLC. Rest easy when you make New Mexico your corporate home base.
Get Your Facts Straight with our Free Whitepapers:
10 Point Guide to Creating Your LLC.
Learn All About Montana. Wyoming and New Mexico Too!
Proud Owner of a Montana LLC Tells All. Don’t Miss This New HD Video!
Shrink your carbon footprint and save money too!
See What Our Happy Customers See!
llctlc is "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Information for International Customers: