Montana LLC Vehicle Registration – Learn More
We’ve worked hard to make setting up a Montana LLC and registering your vehicles in Montana as simple as possible!
You simply give us the information we need to register your vehicles and setup your Montana LLC, and we’ll take care of the rest, sending you status updates by email along the way.
Register your vehicles and setup your Montana LLC online on LLCTLC.com in as little as five minutes with our quick and simple order process!
Choosing proceed will redirect you to our new website, LLCTLC.com, where you can complete your order securely.
Or simply call us at (877) 913-5100 to place an order by phone from 8:00 to 5:00 MST, Monday to Friday.
Enter the coupon name mtvehicles in the payment stage of your order on LLCTLC.com for a $25 discount!
Passenger vehicles newer than 11 years with an MSRP over $150,000 and motor homes newer than 11 years old with an MSRP over $300,000 are subject to an additional $800 DMV registration fee. We will charge this fee at the time of registration
- Learn More – If you haven’t already, read an overview of our Montana LLC and vehicle registration services, peruse our list of frequently asked questions, view our vehicle registration flowchart, or read our collection of news updates. If you still have questions, please call us at
(877) 913-5100, send us an email, or use the live chat on this page or at LLCTLC.com!
- Choose options – Let us know whether you want a member or manager-managed LLC and add upgrades, such as bank accounts.
- Choose a company name – Let us know your first and second choice for name for your Montana LLC.
- People – Provide at least one primary contact and as many as 15 members for your LLC.
- Assets – Add additional vehicles or special license plates.
- Sign Up – Sign up or sign in to LLCTLC.com.
- Address and Payment – Confirm your billing address and enter your payment information. All major credit cards accepted.
Just click “proceed” to place your order!
Wyoming and New Mexico
Pay No State Income Tax with a Wyoming LLC. Ideal for Asset Protection.
Enjoy Peerless Member Privacy at No Extra Cost with a secure New Mexico LLC. Rest easy when you make New Mexico your corporate home base.
Get Your Facts Straight with our Free Whitepapers:
10 Point Guide to Creating Your LLC.
Learn All About Montana. Wyoming and New Mexico Too!
Proud Owner of a Montana LLC Tells All. Don’t Miss This New HD Video!
Shrink your carbon footprint and save money too!
See What Our Happy Customers See!
llctlc is "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Read our straight talk about LLC pricing to see why our inclusive package is the best deal for you.
Yes, just complete our vehicle registration form to obtain a free, no obligation quote!
Yes, we will place all your mail into another envelope or box, which we’ll then ship out to you either weekly or bi-monthly, depending on your plan. Learn more about our mail forwarding services!
You can register vehicles you already own under your Montana LLC. However, if applicable, you’ll need to contact your lien holder.
Some lien holders will require a borrowing resolution and operating agreement, which we can provide for you.
Sales tax is generally due in the state of registration. Your vehicles will be registered in Montana which has no sales tax. You will need to understand and comply with use tax laws in the states where the vehicles are located.
We file your Montana LLC within 24 hours of payment.
Once setup, we can register your vehicles as soon as we receive the necessary documents — in most cases, your signed Montana title application and title/MCO for the vehicles.
Information for International Customers:
Call us Toll-free: (877) 913-5100 to get information specific to International Customers , in your own language.